sexta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2008

CHARTER DE 6 A 13 DE AGOSTO

Andy and Geraldo here are my pics - ( not as good as yours)what a great trip - we will NEVER forget it Thanks for everything! Janet & Jonh

CLIQUE AQUI PARA VER AS FOTOS DA JANIE

*******************

Miss you so much already- had a great time
You made the week unforgettable- hard to get back to life in Connecticut and cooking on my own! Although my dogs were happy to see us thanks so much for everything- Andy- you gave me the confidence to "snorkel"
Hope you had a restful day off- good luck on your next Charter and yes- lets stay in touch
I know you get tons of e mails - but I feel like we became friends over the week

wishing you Good "sailing" with the guys from Mass
Tell them you were just with 2 CT couples
Hope they are "better" snorkelers than me!! tell them your meals are AWESOME!

you are the best cook I have ever met!

again- please stay in touch I really enjoyed talking to you and learning about you and your family and I wish you well
Janet

Charter Aug 6th to 13th - British Virgin Island

CLIQUE AQUI PARA MAIS FOTOS!!!

Hey Andy,Thanks for the pictures. It's so much fun to relive the memories. I really wish we were still out there sailing along in the picturesque waters of the Caribbean. I look forward to seeing the movie. Good news! I only gained 2 pounds over the week. I really thought it would be more like 5 since your cooking was awesome. Hope you're having a great charter this week too.

Hugs

:D) Deby

********************

Good morning Andy & Geraldo, I'm sorry I've taken so long to respond but it does take a while to get things back in order. We all had an absolutely wonderful time, thanks to you both. Jerald, you selected great anchorages, did wonders for Janet's confidence in the water, made wonderful cocktails and were the perfect Captain and host. Andy, what can I say? Your cooking was out of this world and will be missed, although I've paid for it with about 5 extra pounds. As a hostess you were top notch, your good spirits, love of music and boundless energy were exactly what we all needed. Thank you both for a wonderful week in the Caribbean!

Andy, Don't forget the recipes!! [hahaha] Wanna trade?

Jerry

***************************

ESTAS COISAS VALEM A PENA!

CONHECEMOS PESSOAS MARAVILHOSAS E NOS DIVERTIMOS MUITO...

MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário