sábado, 16 de agosto de 2008

CHARTER DE 16 A 23 DE AGOSTO


"We are at the airport talking about how much fun we had and how funny geraldo is. :-). Y'all made our trip unforgetable!!! We will never forget the two of you. We had the best best time of our life!!
Love ya, Melinda"
Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless

Geraldo and Andy,
We had the best time we have ever had in our entire life, and it was because of your wonderful hospitality. Ya'll are two of the most genuine people I have ever meet. You made our trip a very special memory we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I hope this email finds ya'll both doing great and being happy. I just mailed my form back to Moorings about how our trip was. They should give ya'll a raise after my glowing comments I gave them about ya'll. Geraldo, let me know when you need a business partner in setting up moorings at foxy's. I think we could be millionaires!!!!! With all our money we can buy the two islands surrounding the 3 palms isle.
Trey

PICTURES OF THE TRIP CLICK HERE

Charter 16 to 23 aug 2008 - Moorings Yacht Charters - BVI

FOTOS DA SEMANA CLIQUE AQUI


2 comentários:

  1. Olá,
    Bom trabalho para vcs !
    Voltem com mais novidades e fotos maravilhosas !
    Abçs,
    Cél e Lando.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. QUE MÁXIMO ESSA FOTO DO PESSOAL!!!
    fico imaginando a recepção que vocês dão pra essa galera... beijos.

    ResponderExcluir